Thursday 21 July 2011

My Creative Space.

Not alot of crafting going on around here - lots of puppy love and lots of visitors so all I have managed this week is to finish off some shower hats I started a while ago!
I need to get them into my Folksy and Etsy shops in an effort to drum up some business!
I have also been making/finishing off lots of small tweed items in readiness for the Pipe Band Championships mid-August. I am hoping it will be a good fit for my stuff and I am also looking forward to seeing and hearing some of the bands.
Not much to inspire here today - but over here it is a different story! Hopefully will get back on track with some proper craft content soon!!

2 comments:

  1. hello I see you left Typepad too, I wish they had the free micro blog when I gave up Willow House. Anyway just trying to catch up with old friends as I've started blogging again. These are awfully smart shower caps, very colourful.

    ReplyDelete

Hello - all comments are appreciated so if you have the time and the inclination........